Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5

Today's film is:

Little Black Book   http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361841/


  • Great this film takes place in New Jersey, can't wait to see how the falsely depict the garden state this time.
  • You know as a journalist major its kinda interesting to see behind the walls of a production company, to bad its filled with terrible acting.
  • Fart jokes this is so great.
  • Ugh this is really bad. Still like 80 minutes to go!
  • So far the only thing this movie got right about NJ is the Devils. What it got wrong is that no one in NJ likes the Devils.
  • So the guy is actually a playboy, whose cheating on his naive young girlfriend. What a unique and interesting development.
  • 49 minute mark: Ok this movie is complete and utter shit, seriously don't watch this. This is the exact thing I imagined when I thought of this project but man it is a lot worse then I have ever imagined.
  • Go Ottawa Senators!
  • ...I have 24 more days of this project. Hopefully this is the lowest I will ever hit.
  • Fuck this film, I made it 59 minutes I quit. This movie beat me. See you all tomorrow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment